Wednesday, October 20, 2010

you

We will be graduating soon

He's good with computers while I'm still learning
He taught me how to reformat my lappie
He listens to my complaints and he listens attentively, patiently
He never ever wants to start a fight with me

I like that we always share our food together and he always give me the nicer parts
I like that we always tease each other, acting fierce, but in the end of the day laugh together
I like that he is a mature guy who always see things positively
I know i m always the unreasonable one but he never once get frustrated

ily =)

4 comments:

PEGGY said...

gd girl =)

wenying said...

gurl! sorrie for not able to "pou zok" wid u! call u after i done my assignments... huggz!

adeline said...

wondering who r u talking about?time for some gossip~~~hehe!

wenying said...

okie! gossip when we catch up =)